There is always an endless pursue for a cure for constant headaches. When life gets busy and stressful, it is normal for an individual to experience headache along the way. Sometimes, when a headache is being overlooked, certain tendencies happened that a person may opt to take some painkillers in order to feel better.
However, while a headache is considered a not serious condition, feeling the pain in your head affects your everyday routine. There comes a point in your life when you’re too busy beating your deadlines, dealing with traffic jams, and having some sleepless nights, may take a tool to your health.
Apart from taking medications and painkillers, there are natural way out for headaches. While it is being trigged with over-stress and fatigue, here are some notable instant tips to follow to relieve yourself from such pain.
Use these helpful tips and kick your headache off naturally!
1. Drink plenty of water – Water is being ignored most of the time. However, without you knowing it, a good amount of water plays a vital role in your health. Getting rid of a severe headache can be best done by taking this fluid in your body. When you keep yourself hydrated, the fewer chances to occur for you to experience a headache. Studies have proven that regular sipping of water will lessen the severity of a person’s headache. Moreover, a person must avoid taking in sugary drinks and coffee and one must drink plenty of water instead.
2. Make use of an apple cider vinegar compress – When you are in trouble with your severe headache, here’s another natural relief that you can count on. While apple cider vinegar is believed to create wonders for a person’s health, this is also a good treatment for your headache. Apple cider vinegar is known to relieve not just headache, but as well as with fever. All you need to do is to make use of it as your head compress and see the results for yourself!
3. Relax and manage your stress – This is one of the best tips to follow in order to get an instant relief to a headache. With the fast-paced kind of life that people are dealing today, it is important to find time to relax and manage stress at the same time. When the mind and the body are overworked, there is a greater risk for a person to suffer from a severe headache. Getting a good night rest, doing some shopping, and traveling are some of the best things to do to give yourself a break.
4. Make use of peppermint oil – Essential oils like peppermint oil is believed to have a relaxing effect when a person suffers from a headache. If you wish to ease your discomfort and head pain, you can simply apply this oil to your head or in any part of your body. Peppermint oil is already known to give instant relief to stress, most especially when a person suffers from a bad headache.
5. Take in some almonds – While nuts are considered a good food to eat, this food such as almond is also known to give cures to a headache. Studies have known that almonds are good remedies to a headache and can be a good alternative medicine to this condition. It has a natural component which acts as a pain reliever and hence, it’s a perfect food to eat in dealing with your headache.
6. Stretch and move your body – Sitting in front your computer for a long period of time can lead to body tension and headache. Hence, as much as possible, move your body from time to time. Make sure to take a break for about 20-30 minutes and release the pressure that’s banging your head. You can also enroll in yoga classes as it helps to clear the mind from stress, thus, improving the vitality of the brain’s muscles. Yoga also promotes better blood circulation to the brain, and as a result, the severity of a headache will reduce.
Understanding the Types of Headaches
Most of you wonder why headaches happen and what could possibly be the underlying cause. While it is important to learn about its instant relief and treatment, knowing more about its kinds is also important. There 150 notable kinds of headaches that have been known by experts. However, four of which happened commonly to people in all sizes, shapes, and ages. Here are the common types of headaches that you must know.
1. Migraine headaches – This is considered one of the most severe headaches that a person may encounter that could certainly last for a few hours or days. People who usually have migraines are known to experience this condition once or twice a month. Among the common signs of migraines are being sensitive to light and smell, vomiting, loss of appetite, and a severe pain in the head.
2. A headache caused by sinusitis – This is another kind of a headache that is caused by inflamed sinuses. Oftentimes, a person may experience a pain somewhere on the forehead, runny nose, and fever. When condition gets worse, a person may also feel some swelling on the face.
3. A headache caused by tension – This is another condition that is very common among adults and teenagers. Headaches caused by tension is also commonly known as a stress headache which causes mild to severe pain in the head.
4. A cluster headache – This is one of the most severe headache conditions since a person may experience an intense pain or a burning sensation behind the eyes. While this headache is considered to be severe, cluster headache is least common compared to the other types.
In general, headaches occur due to some reasons like stress, tension, and or a combination of muscle and nerve problems on the head. At some point, environmental factors such as smoke and chemical perfumes may also contribute to a person’s risk of experiencing headache.
Nonetheless, despite having to deal with this problem, it is good to know that headache also has instant and effective natural reliefs. Following these tips may give you an instant remedy to your problem.
Love reading this article? Share it on your social media account by clicking the icons below.
bubbleox.com is a participant of several affiliate programs. The list includes (but not limited to) the following: ShareASale and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a mean for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. bubbloex.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. All published articles are meant for informational purposes only and not substitute the professional veterinary consultation.