Everyone wants to have their own dream body. Regardless of age and health condition or your fitness level, every time we commit to exercising from the start, the first thing that comes to our mind is our fitness level. This can make or break a person’s goal to make exercise a routine and a big step to improving our health. The truth is, it is not easy trying to exercise especially if you have not been doing so for a long period of time. Here are some tips to help you improve your fitness levels, and to equip you with knowledge so that you can bear these in mind whenever you practice.
- Take Small Steps – Rome was not built in a day. No one can become Usain Bolt or an athlete overnight. Begin with something small, it could be short walk in the park, 1 single round on the running track. Start with something that you feel will make you want to start again tomorrow. Do not go running a marathon at this stage. Firstly, it is not sustainable, second, you might hurt yourself, Third, that marathon will not happen again for a long time!
- Consult your doctor if you have not been exercising for a long time – Many people miss this step. If you have not been exercising for a long period of time, or you are having a medical condition, please consult your doctor or see at least General Practitioner (GP) for advice before embarking on the fitness journey.
- Dieting to burn fats and gain energy for your workout – Diet takes a very big role in attaining your fitness goals. There are diets catered specially for fitness junkies. Check out Amazon.com range of healthy snacks and bars.
- Supplementing Your Body with Nutrition; Vitamins and Minerals -Some of us can be nutrient or vitamin deficient, which hinders our fitness progress. These are supplements catered to improving your fitness levels;
- Pre-workout Supplements
- Amino Acids
- For Energy & Endurance
- Thermogenics – Fat Burners, etc
- Right fitness attire and shoes – Fitness Wearables! The most important accessories to help you achieve your fitness goals. Comfortable yet effective sports attire and shoes can make a huge difference in helping with your fitness improvements. Yet, wearing the wrong gear can leave you with injuries or discomfort. Equip yourselves with these trusted brands in Amazon.com;
- Regular Routine – Keep to a regular routine. Assign a day of the week for running, swimming, weights, circuits, etc. have a multiple fitness routine to prevent dullness. Make sure you workout all parts of your body for better blood circulation and that your body pumps enough blood and oxygen to the right areas of your body.
- Consult a professional trainer – Hire a professional trainer to improve into your workouts. He will also be able to further advice you on the areas of technique that you need to work on so that you can make good progress of your fitness levels.No time for a trainer? This guide helps you improve your fitness goals and attain your dream body in just a few minutes a day.
- Keep Track! Record Your Performance – Unwilling to hire a trainer? Keep track of it yourselves then! Buy a Fitness Tracker to measure your heart rate, number of steps taken, and some even provides you the amount of calories you have lost during your fitness training session.I recommend the Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker for comfort, easy to use and reliability. To get to know more about the Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker, click here.
Leave us your comment on what you think. Being able to start off 2018 while achieving your fitness goals can now be reachable with all these methods.