Pregnancy is one of the most amazing stages in a woman’s life. However, not to mention the morning sickness that comes with it. It is normal for pregnant women to experience nausea and vomiting during the early stages of pregnancy. Many find it uncomfortable but women are left with no choice but to deal with it in the entire pregnancy journey.
Scientific studies have proven that around 70 percent of pregnant women experience the so-called morning sickness. This condition is very common; however, some of these conditions are varied from one woman to another.
Some women are mostly sick in the morning while other women suffer at night. Morning sickness usually starts at the first six weeks of pregnancy and it is vital for women to deal with this stage in the most positive way.
Here are some of the best tips to follow to dealing with your morning sickness easily.
1. Take a break from work – When morning sickness strikes, it is normal for you to feel a lot uncomfortable. Don’t force yourself to work, instead, give yourself a rest and take a good sleep. Keep in mind that your body deserves a break since you are also growing a baby inside your womb. Some doctors also suggest for women to have a vacation during the seventh to eighth week of pregnancy as this may also help them deal with morning sickness more positively.
2. Make use of fresher and new scents – Morning sickness is a condition that is smell-associated. Hence, it is normal for pregnant women to find unpleasant smells anywhere they go due to some hormonal changes that took place during the first three months of the pregnancy. In order to deal with such condition, indulge yourself to some good scents like lemon and citrus fruits.
3. Make use of proper medications– It is normal for pregnant women to feel uncomfortable when suffering from a morning sickness. Nausea and vomiting are among the common conditions that women have to deal with each day.
To that end, we highly recommend this Healthy Momma Morning Sickness Drops. This product contains ginger which has been shown in studies to significantly reduce the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. This also comes in all-natural flavors which would be a good treat for pregnant moms.
4. Make use of caffeine-free pregnancy tea – For teas which are safe for pregnant women, we highly recommend this Pink Stork Tea: Morning Sickness Relief Pregnancy Tea.
This tea is known to save pregnant moms from nausea and vomiting. It contains ginger that is an all-natural remedy for morning sickness. Moreover, this is safe to use since it is free from caffeine and is also made from organic ingredients. It is also a good relief to constipation, cramp, and diarrhea.
5. Try out a drug-free treament– Apart from taking some supplements in dealing with morning sickness, there are also drug-free treatments for morning sickness like the Sea-Band Mama Acupressure Wrist Bands. This is highly recommended by doctors and midwives for pregnant women around the world. It is drug-free, no side effects, and has a reusable wristwatch.
May these five tips become helpful as you start dealing with morning sickness. Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below!
Love reading this article? Share it on your social media account by clicking the icons below.